Fohow Faradization Thermal Therapy Waist Belt
Click Image for Gallery
Become an official distributor!
Indications faradization thermal belt usage
- Heart and blood vessel diseases - hypertonic disease Stages I and II, rheumatism and blood vessel dystonia
- Nervous system diseases and traumas - spine and brain traumas, inner disc ruptures, spine osteochondritis, spinal cord blood circulation disorders, strokes, neuritis, neuralgias, neurosis, paralysis
- Peripheral blood vessel diseases - eliminating atherosclerosis, thromboangiitis, rein disease, chronic venous and lymphatic venous deficiency, surface and deep venous thrombus phlebitis
- Support and movement diseases and injuries - deforming osteochondritis (acute stages and remission phases I and II), infectious toxic arthritis, bursitis and periarteritis, slow-healing broken bones, bruises, tendon and joint capsule strains and dislocation
- Respiratory system diseases - chronic pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma (excepting hormone dependency cases)
- Digestive tract diseases - stomach pain, gastritis and gastro-duodenitis, chronic pancreatitis
- Urological genital system diseases - Cystitis, Urethritis, Pyelonephritis, Adnexitis, Prostatitis, Impotence, Infertility, Climacteric syndrome, tumors (mioma, fibromioma, breast fibro adenoma)
- Recommended for all age groups
- There is no limit to the number of procedures, however, do remember – the best curative and preventive effects are achieved by regular sessions rather than by frequent ones.
- Moisten the working surface of the belt prior to usage by spraying it or by smoothing your palm dampened with water over it.
- Then place the belt on a problematic area and affix the stickers on the belt.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to feel the belt working (depending on the skin sensitivity). There is a sensation of a light, needle-like prickling and heat.
- The skin surface is not marred in any way by the usage. Remember – unlike mustard or simple heat treatments – there are no burns, no redness and no rise in body temperature.
- Recommended time of usage per session is 15-30 minutes. If the heat is too strong for you or if there is a burning sensation, the belt can be removed sooner for a shorter treatment.
- Do not use the belt for over 5 hours per session.
- Do not use the belt while sleeping.
- Clean the biological working area of the belt with a soft damp cloth. Do not use any detergent when washing it.
- Do not crumple the belt. Do not dry it in direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry and dark place.