Your shopping cart is empty!
Fohow.ltd, iscommitted to respecting the privacy rights of those visiting our websites, including our Associates’ Replicated Websites (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Website” or “Websites”).
A. Traffic Data.Like most website operators, Fohow automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
C. Personal Information.Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Fohow may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Fohow. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing any of our products.
D. Associate and Customer Registration.In order to become an Associate, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Registered Customers”). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Associates and Registered Customers, and to process Associate and Registered Customer orders.
E. Product or Service Purchases.When a customer, Registered Customer, or Associate purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
F. Information that you make Public.The Website may contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Fohow is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
• Disclosure in Connection with Services. Fohow discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
• By Law or to Protect Rights. Fohow discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Fohow believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Fohow, third parties or the public at large.
• Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Fohow will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Fohow to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Fohow must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
• Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, Fohow may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
• Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Fohow network or to attend a Fohow home party, Fohow will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
• Lead Assignment and Associate Locator Features. Fohow occasionally will assign prospective sales and new Associate leads to Associates. In these cases, we will provide the lead with the appropriate Associate’s name and contact information and/or provide an Associate with the prospective lead’s name and contact information. In addition, Fohow has an Associate Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or new Associate can locate a nearby Fohow Associate. In order to make the Associate Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or new Associate with the Associate’s name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
• To help Associates in Fohow’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide your Fohow sponsor and other upline Fohow Associates with your name, Fohow rank, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your sales and recruitment activity through the Back-Office to the Website.
B. Service Announcements.On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send Associates and/or customers an email. Generally, Associates may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
C. Associate and Customer Service.Fohow communicates with Associates and Registered Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their Fohow business. Fohow communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from Fohow. Such communications may be by email, regular mail or telephone.